These are the some of the most perfect, easy, delicious paleo snacks out there. Have them for breakfast or lunch, pop them in a tupperwear container, and take them for a picnic or a pot luck. Kids love them, adults love them! What’s not to like.
They are so easy to make! Here’s how!
Paleo Devilled Eggs
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 slices of streaky bacon
- black pepper
- Cayenne pepper (if you like a kick)
- Olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon, juice
- In a pan of water, add the eggs and bring to the boil. Allow to boil for 2 minutes then set aside for 3 minutes.
- Fry the bacon until crispy and chop.
- Now peel the eggs using a spoon; scoop out the yolks and add to a food processor.
- Add the avocado to the food processor. Add a splash of olive oil, the cayenne pepper and the juice of the lemon.
- Spoon the avocado mix into the eggs, now top with bacon! How easy was that!!
Easy! Here’s how in pictures!