Feeling hungry? Short of time?
This is the easiest recipe in the world, and it tastes and looks spectacular. It is a great one for when you have a few random bits in the fridge and you need to create something delicious!
- 1 courgette per person
- 2 boneless free-range chicken thighs per person
- handful of kale
- handful of almonds or pine nuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- glug of olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- lemon wedge
1. Mandolin the courgette to make spaghetti strips. Set aside.
2. In a mini blender, add the kale, nuts, garlic and olive oil, blits for 30 seconds. Then you have the pesto, paleo style.
3. Marinate the chicken in some of the kale pesto (setting aside the remaining 50% of pesto.)
4. Pan fry the chicken until cooked. Then add the spaghetti, to the pan and some more pesto. Cook and stir for 2 minutes until warmed through.
5. With the remainder of the pesto, add some more olive oil to form a dressing. Splash around the plate.
6. Assemble as in the picture- and squeeze over fresh lemon juice.
7. Gobble up!