Paleo Breakfast Bakeadmin
Paleo Breakfast Bake, with Kale, Bacon and Chorizo
- 1 White Onion, chopped
- 1 Inch of Chorizo, chopped (I got a fab spicy Chorizo sausage from Wholefoods- Make sure you check the label for additives/ nasties.)
- 3 Slices of streaky Bacon, chopped
- Handful of Kale, chopped
- 4 Green Onions, diced
- 1 Sweet Potato, finely sliced using a grater
- 2 Carrots, grated
- Teaspoon of coconut oil
- 6 Eggs
- Finely grease your baking dish. Set the oven to 400 degree/ 225 degrees.
- Add the onions, bacon and chorizo to a hot pan. Cook in the coconut oil.
- meanwhile, add the veg to a large mixing bowl.
- Season with black pepper.
- Once the onions are browned and the bacon is cooked. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Crack in the eggs and stir. Add to your baking dish
- Bake for 45 mins.