Today I wanted to share with you one of the most delicious things I have eaten in a long time.
This recipe is easy to make, and impresses even the most non- paleo of folks. I added a bit of parmesan cheese to my recipe as it just adds to the flavor, however if you’re being really strict, or can’t tolerate dairy, feel free to skip it out. It will taste equally delicious!
You will need
- 1 large cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 lemons, juiced
- (Parmesan cheese, 1 handful- optional)
- Chicken stock, 500ml
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 20 large king prawns, peeled
- Once you have prepped your ingredients, add the cauliflower to a large pan, with some olive oil and half the fresh garlic. fry off for around 5 minutes.
- Now add the chicken stock and allow to simmer for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile in a pan, fry the rest of the garlic gently on a low heat, and add the prawns. After cooking for around 4 minutes each side, squeeze over the juice of 1 lemon, toss the prawns in the parsley and set aside.
- Once the risotto is taking form, add the juice of one lemon and season with salt and pepper and parmesan cheese if required. When the liquid has evaporated, add the risotto to plates. Top with the prawns and fresh parsley.