Paleo Caulizotto with Scallopsadmin
Paleo Caulizotto with Scallops
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped
- 1 large knob of butter/ glug of olive oil
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 4 slices of pancetta
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 4- 6 large scallops
- 1 cup of parmesan (optional)
- In a pan, melt the butter. Add the chopped cauliflower and stir.
- Once it’s beginning to brown, add the chicken stock and simmer.
- Meanwhile, fry the pancetta and set to one side.
- Once the stock has reduced, add the peas and cheese, and stir.
- Season with black pepper.
- In a separate pan, melt some butter, and fry the scallops on a medium heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute each side.
- Add 50% of the pancetta to the caulizotto. Stir.
- Assemble, caulizotto first, then add the scallops. Garnish with the remaining pancetta.