Fancy hosting a paleo dinner party?
Stuck with what to serve for dessert?
This is a delicious paleo dessert, promised to titillate the tastes of even the most un-paleo person! Test them at guessing the secret ingredient! They’ll never guess. Just make sure they have eaten then dessert fully first!
To Serve 2
You will need:
- 1 large ripe avocado.
- 1 large spoonful of 100% organic coco powder.
- 2 large spoonfuls of local honey (to taste.)
- 1 large spoonful of almond butter.
- (Small spoonful of cinnamon – if you fancy)
1. Simply throw all the ingredients into a bowl. Blend together until smooth. Taste to see if sweet enough. Spoon into ramekins, or cocktail glasses, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Serve with fresh fruit. Raspberries work a treat!
- Paleo Bacon and Avocado Sandwich (paleopolly.com)