This is a really tasty, simple to make breakfast recipe. The thin, fluffy paleo egg wraps are extremely versatile and have the innate ability to work well with any filling.
You will need:
- 2 slices of bacon
- 2 eggs, (whisked)
- 4 cherry tomatos
- 1/4 avocadoMethod
- In a pan begin to fry your bacon.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a bowl. Heat a pan with coconut oil, on a medium heat. Pour the egg into the pan to cover. Do not pour all of the egg mixture, just enough to finely cover the base of the pan, or you will end up with something similar to an omelette rather than a wrap.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- While the egg is cooking, add the tomatoes to the bacon pan.
- Peel the avocado.
- After 3 minutes, flip the egg wrap and cook on the other side.
- Remove and place on a plate.
- Chop the bacon, layer on the egg wrap. Add the avocado and tomato, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Wrap and enjoy!