This recipe reminds me of sunshine!
The bright yellow of the turmeric just makes you feel warm! Coupled with two eggs on top; the golden yolk make this breakfast option perfect for when you need a little light in your life.
This recipe takes around 15 minutes to make- it’s really simple, and doubles up as a perfect supper if you’ve been working late.
Mix this recipe with eggs, meat, veggies. The options are endless. A great versatile recipe to add to the repertoire.
Paleo Sweet Potato Sunshine!
You will need:
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 4 Salad Onions
- 1/2 Chili
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric
- Small handful of Coriander, for garnish
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Black pepper.
- In a pan, heat the coconut oil. Meanwhile, grate the sweet potato finely.
- Chop the salad onions and add to the pan. Finely chop the garlic and add to the pan.
- Sprinkle in the turmeric and stir.
- Cover the pan with a lid and keep on a medium heat.
- In another pan, add the coconut oil, and fry your eggs sunny side up.
- Remove the hash from the pan. Place on plates.
- Top with the eggs.
- Season with black pepper, and garnish with chopped coriander.