Feeling hungry, need a treat?! Don’t have much time? Why not make this tasty, slightly special crowd pleaser for supper.
Grab some delicious grass- fed beef!
Hanger steak with apricot and mint dressing
- 1 steak per person
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1 handful of mint
- 2 yellow apricots
- 1 handful of coriander
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1/2 an onion finely chopped
- 1 juice of a lime
- 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar
- Olive oil
Looks delicious doesn’t it!
- Warm a griddle pan to a medium heat.
- Season your steak and brush with olive oil.
- For medium rare, cook around 5 minutes on each side.
- For the dressing, take the apricot, garlic and herbs and add to a mini blender. Blitz. Now add the juice of lime and cider vinegar plus a glug of olive oil.